I think in some kind of way we all have been impacted by this Colorado Massacre. First of all, I think we all have been to the movies and enjoyed it to the upmost but now due to this situation we all will look at movie going differently. Secondly, I keep hearing, "why would God allow this?", he didn't he gives all of our a freewill.
We all know right from wrong but as individuals we all have to make decisions. We make decisions moment by moment. Sometimes I make good decisions and other times I don't...We know all decisions whether good or bad have consequences....So know this James Holmes made his decisions now its time for the Justice to make hers...
God was no where in this. People have to remember and understand the devil has power too. That's one of te reasons we pray for our enemies and ask our flesh to die daily.
ReplyDeleteThis is good....be blessed Arnetta