Chick-Fil-A is under fire because Dan Cathy didn't say he hated gay people or he wasn't even bashing them. He only stated that Same Sex Union was something that wasn't ideal...Then
you hear all these people claiming that he's bashing or that he was standing on the side of negativity or unfairness. When was it unfair to have your Freedom of Speech? He didn't say that he even hated gay people.... He just didn't endorsed Same Sex Unions just like some of us don't endorse a candidate.
You know I'm really tired of people trying to make you a mark target because one doesn't agree with Same Sex marriages...I'm not trying to condemn anybody but the only way mankind was created was between a man and woman. Period....Its was not same sex that cause procreation it was opposite sex.
Now, if you want to take on the gay lifestyle that is on you and your choice...We don't have to like it and in disliking something it doesn't mean that I hate you or that I'm bashing you... I realize that none of us are perfect but we can agree to disagree... Let me be clear, I don't agree with same sax marriages but I do have friends who are gay who I simply adore and love...Do I agree with their lifestyle? No, but heck they may not agree with mine. And guess what, "that is ok"...
I am NOT the one to judge them, I'm NOT the who wrote the bible and I am NOT God....I mess up and sometimes I choose the wrong thing but if God gives me another chance I will try and do better...but please don't get mad or be insensitive when someones opinion or lack of opinion doesn't agree with the masses. We all have our own choices and some will agree with it and some will not...
Now, this is how I MINISTA....
Love this
ReplyDelete